Rotary floor cleaners and turbo nozzles are both tools designed to clean surfaces efficiently, but they operate in different ways and offer distinct advantages.
Rotary Floor Cleaner:
- Consistent Pressure: Rotary floor cleaners typically provide a more consistent and even pressure across the cleaning surface. They feature rotating bar with nozzles underneath a hood or dome, which helps to prevent streaks or uneven cleaning.
- Reduced Splash: The enclosed design of rotary floor cleaners helps to contain water and cleaning solution, minimizing splashback. This can be particularly beneficial when cleaning large, flat surfaces such as driveways or patios.
- Efficient Cleaning: The rotating action of the nozzles in a rotary cleaner covers a larger area with each pass, making it faster and more efficient for cleaning large surfaces.
Turbo Nozzle (Rotating Nozzle):
- High Impact Cleaning: Turbo nozzles use a rotating spray pattern that provides a more forceful and concentrated stream of water. This high impact is effective for removing tough stains and grime from surfaces.
- Versatility: Turbo nozzles can be easily attached to a pressure washer lance, providing a versatile cleaning tool. They are often used for various tasks, including cleaning decking, pathways, and removing paint.
- Penetration of Dirt: The concentrated stream from a turbo nozzle can penetrate into porous surfaces and crevices, making it effective for cleaning areas with embedded dirt or stubborn stains.
- Surface Type: The choice between a rotary floor cleaner and a turbo nozzle may depend on the type of surface you are cleaning. Rotary cleaners are well-suited for large, flat areas, while turbo nozzles may be preferred for surfaces with more irregularities or stubborn stains.
- Pressure Washer Compatibility: Ensure that your pressure washer is compatible with the chosen attachment. Some pressure washers may not provide enough pressure or flow rate for certain attachments.
- Personal Preference: Some users may find one tool more user-friendly or preferable based on their cleaning preferences.
In summary, both rotary floor cleaners and turbo nozzles have their benefits, and the choice depends on the specific cleaning requirements and the type of surface you are dealing with.