NEPTUNE PE/DE exists in both mobile or trailer-mountable units and offer high efficiency, low cleaning costs and ease of use. A wide range of pump versions exist – either with direct drive or with belt drive of the pumps.
NEPTUNE PE-DE is a comprehensive range of petrol and diesel powered hot water models for professional use in areas where electrical source is not available. Models can also typically draw water from tanks, wells or rivers giving a high level of use autonomy. The NEPTUNE PE-DE range offers ideal solutions for hot water cleaning in construction and industrial segments, or by contract cleaners or public authorities.
- EcoPower boiler with > 92% efficiency with reduced running costs.
- Slow running pumps either by belt drive or by direct gear reduction.
- Integrated fuel tank.
- Easy to use control panel.
- Ergo accessory concept.
- Honda petrol motors and Yanmar diesel engines.
- Mobile units or trailer mounted.
- Easy transport by forklift truck.
- Low pump oil safety function.
- Easy oil drain from pump and motor reduces maintenance costs.
- Anti-calc/ water break tank as an option.
- Optional wheel kit for larger models.