The three-phase HD 13/18-4 SX Plus cold water high-pressure cleaner is user friendly and offers an operating pressure of 180 bar at a maximum throughput rate of 1300 l/h.
Thanks to its upright construction, the HD 13/18-4 SX Plus takes up less space than a conventional machine and is much easier to manoeuvre, especially up and down steps and stairs. Its large diameter, rubber-tyred wheels ensure maximum mobility even in difficult terrain. The push handle adjusts to the most comfortable height for the user. Accessories that are not in use can be kept safely in a separate nozzle compartment.
The Easy-Press trigger gun offers a high degree of user comfort since it requires less effort to hold and operate and features a servopress controller for convenient adjustment of pressure and water flow rate. The spray lance can be pivoted through 360° while operating at full pressure. Other features are the pressure switch control, which turns off the pump as soon as the trigger is released and thus extends the service life of the motor and pump, and the electronic monitoring system for the motor and pump unit. The built-in detergent tank has a capacity of 6 litres.
The HD 13/18-4 SX Plus has been designed for tough daily operating conditions. The chemical-resistant brass cylinder head and ceramic pistons with ceramic sleeves are combined with an efficient air-water cooling system to guarantee a long service life.
Features and Benefits
Proven Kärcher quality
- Four-pole, water-cooled electro motor.
- Robust brass cylinder head and ceramic piston.
- Reinforced, break-resistant plastic chassis.
- Mounted on both sides; for 20 m high-pressure hose.
- Hose guide under the device; high safety against tilting.
- For convenient and fast attachment/removal.
For increased safety
- Integrated electronics system for machine monitoring.
- Switch-off in the case of over voltage or low voltage range.
- Switch-off in the case of leaks or phase failure.
- Large rubberised wheels for uneven surfaces, stairs and half landings.
- Tried-and-tested sack truck principle for easy, ergonomic transport.
|Flow Rate (l/h)
|Working Pressure (bar/MPa)
|Max Pressure (bar/MPa)
|Max Water Inlet Temp º C
|Connection Load (kW)
|Cleaning agent tank (l)