The MAXXI II wet and dry vacuum cleaner presents a number of innovative design features making every day operation and maintenance easy, ergonomic and more productive. The specially designed hinged motor head allows quick and easy filter inspection without lifting off the motor. Furthermore, the motor head allows the container to be emptied without moving any components, reducing the risk of damage or loss to critical parts. When emptying the container it is advised to lift the container with one hand and hold the machine firmly with the other hand on the steel push handle or by using the convenient transparent drain hose. MAXXI II 75 is equipped with a standalone trolley and is ideally suited for demanding jobs, especially in rough and wet environments such as building sites, light industry and for cleaning up after plumbers, electricians and other contractors.
MAXXI II 75 offers a innovative dual filter system with large capacity allowing the machine to be used for both wet and dry applications without the need to change filters. Thanks to MulitFit connection the MAXXI II tools are compatible with all ATTIX accessories.
- Dual filter system to handle both wet and dry applications without the need to change filters.
- Easy emptying (with motor head fitted).
- Stainless steel tubes.
- Intuitive single handed locking mechanisms.
- Wet mesh sack filter protecting the motor from foam ingress.
- Flexible and handy mounting of tools and accessories.
- Fixed steel push handle.
- Tipping mechanism for easy emptying.
- Transparent drain hose for indication of water level in the container.
- The containers can be easily lifted off the trolley for cleaning or maintenance.